GA-Z170X Gaming 7 USB-Patching issues

• Hi. I use Google Translate from English to German. Please forgive me if my grammar is bad.

I attached my EFI for my Hackintosh. iGPU and my RX 580 work for my i6700 CPU and the Intel graphics for this is HD 530.

My motherboard is the GA-Z170X Gaming 7.

Everything works except USB and sleep. I even managed to get Sidear to work because the iGPU works with my SMBIOS. I use 10.15.4.

I'm confused about patching things manually. I've spent days getting SideCar up and running, and I don't think I can afford to spend more time learning how to patch.

@ g-force Can you please help me repair my USB and Sleep / Wake?

The computer wakes up immediately after going to bed. I tried changing various ACPI settings but it was unsuccessful.

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(4,22 MB, 131 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Hi. I use Google Translate from English to German. Please forgive me if my grammar is bad.

I attached my EFI for my Hackintosh. iGPU and my RX 580 work for my i6700 CPU and the Intel graphics for this is HD 530.

My motherboard is the GA-Z170X Gaming 7.

Everything works except USB and sleep. I even managed to get Sidear to work because the iGPU works with my SMBIOS. I use 10.15.4.

I'm confused about patching things manually. I've spent days getting SideCar up and running, and I don't think I can afford to spend more time learning how to patch.

@ g-force Can you please help me repair my USB and Sleep / Wake?

The computer wakes up immediately after going to bed. I tried changing various ACPI settings but it was unsuccessful.

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(4,22 MB, 108 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • SiphoMandle

Hello and welcome to the forum... :)

Please do not put your request in a couple of other threads, instead of opening one woth your dedicated problem.

This is consider as spam and will not be tolerated.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Forget about "sleep" and "wakeup". I spent couple of days about without effort. Even i don`t need "sleep" anyhow and it`ll confuse my dual-boot i don`t need it, i don`t use it and i don`t miss it. macOS gets up in a coldstart at about 15 seconds, that`s okay with me.

• Community Bot

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt