HP EliteBook 840 G1 & OpenCore Catalina/Big Sur

• Ich habe es mit meinem eigenen efi-Ordner gemacht. Ich habe 3 Kext-Dateien mit Bezug zu touchpad aus dem von Ihnen erstellten efi-Ordner erhalten.

• Hallo aufuk1

Können Sie ihren EFI folder uploaden, Ich habe auch einen G2.

Mfg

• Hallo aufuk 1

Merci beaucoup...alles funtioniert

• Freut mich sehr dass es hier auch weitere Modelle in die endgültige Phase geschafft haben.

HP EliteBook 840 G1: Intel i5 4300U / Intel HD 4400 / 240GB Kingston SSD / 16GB DDR3 1600MHz / OpenCore 0.7.0 / Big Sur 11.3.1

• Also ich finde für einen Hackintosch mit jetzt recht vielen funktionen ist das echt Super!

Ich Habe noch 18 Apple aufkleber in meiner Samlung...wenn schon denn schon :D:nowin:

• Also ich finde für einen Hackintosch mit jetzt recht vielen funktionen ist das echt Super!

Ich Habe noch 18 Apple aufkleber in meiner Samlung...wenn schon denn schon :D:nowin:

hab ich genauso gemacht 😅

HP EliteBook 840 G1: Intel i5 4300U / Intel HD 4400 / 240GB Kingston SSD / 16GB DDR3 1600MHz / OpenCore 0.7.0 / Big Sur 11.3.1

• I was messing around with my efi and after i recreated my config.plist i forgot to add smbios and did a reboot, i rebooted into MacOS successfully and didnt realize it until the appleid and chrome signing out kicked in. I also saw that all the audio kicked in as well, by which i mean that when yu plug in the computer, there used to be a plug in chime like that in iOS, and all the notifications also have a sound. so i was wondering why the sound only kiced in whn i didnt add an smbios, i added a new or my old and the audio for these minor details seem to go away, the audio still works, i still get the feedback for changing the volume by the volume buttons but the rest dosent work and i would like for it to.

i got chomped last time so i will say: it has intel wifi and bluetotoh kext, SMCSuperIO kext, and the usb ports are custom mapped. OC 0.6.4

edit: apple hates all good things, its just burried deep within macos turned off by default so nvm this post

Dateien

• EFI.zip

(22,86 MB, 72 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Zayed4502 ()

• I was messing around with my efi and after i recreated my config.plist i forgot to add smbios and did a reboot, i rebooted into MacOS successfully and didnt realize it until the appleid and chrome signing out kicked in. I also saw that all the audio kicked in as well, by which i mean that when yu plug in the computer, there used to be a plug in chime like that in iOS, and all the notifications also have a sound. so i was wondering why the sound only kiced in whn i didnt add an smbios, i added a new or my old and the audio for these minor details seem to go away, the audio still works, i still get the feedback for changing the volume by the volume buttons but the rest dosent work and i would like for it to.

i got chomped last time so i will say: it has intel wifi and bluetotoh kext, SMCSuperIO kext, and the usb ports are custom mapped. OC 0.6.4

edit: apple hates all good things, its just burried deep within macos turned off by default so nvm this post

i repeat:

why do you not use our EFI which has been successfully tested and use it with the Intel WIFI Kexts?

give it a try change your serial and ROM in the config and go for it. (dont forget to add your intel kext to load in it)

• i repeat:

why do you not use our EFI which has been successfully tested and use it with the Intel WIFI Kexts?

give it a try change your serial and ROM in the config and go for it. (dont forget to add your intel kext to load in it)

I also tried that, maybe jsut an issue with MacOS Big Sur, the functionality seems to be restored if I go back to Catalia

• How much battery life are you getting? I feel like the fan is running constantly with BigSur.

• Kann mir jemand eine WIFI Karte für das HP 840 G3 enpfehlen..Big Sur?

• I also tried that, maybe jsut an issue with MacOS Big Sur, the functionality seems to be restored if I go back to Catalia

thats crazy our 840 G1 works nearly perfectly in Big Sur. can u post your Verbose?

Razor12 wenn es eine M.2 Karte sein soll biste mit der DW1820A bzw. BCM94350ZAE ganz gut beraten denke ich.

gingerbread maybe u can try the HPFanReset.efi HPFanReset-2013-1205.efi.zip

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von xerano ()

• Hallo bitte um hilfe

ist das ein Bug in OpenCore oder ist die Kext noch nicht BigSur ready

ich instaliiere normal bigsur bluethooh kommt (USB-Boot)

nach einem neustart und kopieren der Efi auf die Platte

geht es nicht mehr

• Ok, ja die DW1820A hatte ich auch im Auge.

Vielen Dank Xerano

Was muss ich an der EFI ändern für das G3?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Razor12 ()

• Ok, ja die DW1820A hatte ich auch im Auge.

Vielen Dank Xerano

Was muss ich an der EFI ändern für das G3?

Ist doch ein FullHD Skylake System richtig? Mit Intel HD 520?

Am besten du erstellst dir erstmal die DSDTs samt SSDTs dann kannst du mir die geben oder du patcht dir die selbst wenn du weißt wie das geht. Ich orientiere mich immer an dem Guide von Rehabman für die HP-ProBooks usw.

Wenn du deine ACPI Dateien hast (DSDT/SSDT) kann ich dir die auch gerne patchen und eine Config zusammenschustern^^

Oder wir gehen das gemeinsam durch :)

vivandi Wo treten die Fehler genau auf? zeig mal deine Logs/EFI und Verbose Ausgaben bitte.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von xerano ()