HP EliteBook 840 G1 & OpenCore Catalina/Big Sur

• Ist sip deaktiviert? Muss aktiviert sein...

• Big Sur? Wenn sip komplett deaktiviert ist, werden keine Updates gefunden...

• Das ist aber aktiviert...

• Nein, 0 ist "nicht gesetzt", also "nicht deaktiviert" :)

Edit: Funktioniert bei euch Siri?

• Witajcie forumowicze. Nie będę kaleczył języka więc napisze po polsku. Użyłem jednego z waszych Efi by odpalić Big Sur. Wszystko śmigało ładnie do czasu, aż w końcu dokupiłem do 840 g1 baterię. Nie mam statusu baterii oraz oczywiście nie działa w "pełni" trackpad.

Na moim poprzednim hp 6470b wszystko ruszyło od strzała po zastosowaniu poradnika od Rehabman. Zrobiłem tak samo do 840 ale wiedząc, że nie mam baterii nic nie zdziałam. Używałem tak z cataliną. Potem pobrałem EFI z waszego forum by odpalić Big Sur. I tak: Na catalinie z moim EFI nie działa bateria, na catalinie z waszym EFI nie działa. Na Big Sur beta 7 moje i wasze EFI też nie pomaga. Różne konfiguracje i dodatkowe patche nie pomagają. Wróciłem do starszych wersji Opencore ale na catalina nadal nie mam statusu baterii. Cofnąłem się nawet do Clover, którego skonfigurowałem sam dla tego modelu według poradnika zaginionego pana R. Ale dalej nic. Czy ktoś z was mogłby nakierować do rozwiązania problemu?

Kexty najnowsze (Virtualsmc)

W czasie ładowania systemu łapie kilka błędów Batc ale system odpala. Nie mogę zlokalizować gdzie jest błąd Batc.

Edit:

Ok, I use EFI Folder from a guy from insanelymac and with some modification (to 0.6.2) now my battery stats and trackpad works on Catalina and Big Sur. (and I send you modificated voodoops2. Work perfect, use propertree to load all kext)

I share it.

Dateien

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mhk ()

• SIP ist Aktive (000000) SecureBootModel Disabled dennoch gleiches problem :-/ noch jemand n paar tipps? bin aber auch mit OpenCore 0.6.1 unterwegs

EDIT: mit Opencore 0.6.0 (Der EFI Ordner aus Thread 1) geht das Update sauber durch. muss ich wohl gesoffen haben beim Update auf 0.6.1 xD

HP EliteBook 840 G1: Intel i5 4300U / Intel HD 4400 / 240GB Kingston SSD / 16GB DDR3 1600MHz / OpenCore 0.7.0 / Big Sur 11.3.1

• Hi. Yes. My efi is based on your efi. But now in shared folder I use "my own" ACPI dsdt. But no matter what EFI and configuration and system and bootloader I use I don't have working bat stats. I think I just something screw up and now I don't see it...

• jboeren I have set the sip back to 0x3E7, I just forgot to trn on sip when updating macos, but the problem now is that the microphone is not getting any input.

mhk I am attaching my efi folder, try this see if it works with the battery it works with my battery when I replace them, I am linking a clover and a opencore, add your smbios

• Mit dieser angepassten OC 062 EFI ist mein Grafik flimmer Problem behoben....mit DW1550 WLAN .. Sound und Battery :thumbup:

Ohne -V

• I have been using my OpenCore hackintosh running BigSur and Catalina as backup for a while now. A couple of day ago my right side usb ports just dropped out, I couldnt use them at all. I plugged in my mouse and keyboard usb onto the left side and it work so I thought maybe it was that I fried my usb headers, I booted into linux today to do somthing and plugged another usb into the "fried" one and forgot it wasnt working but it surprisingly worked, I went back into MacOS as soon as I was finished and checked to see that it wasnt working. I also use the hp ultraslim docking station 2013 and the secondary monitor was working fine and my phone would charge if I would plug it in so the usb must be working there, but unfortunately they werent, my microphone hasnt been working as well, is it somthing wrong mwith my patches or MacOS itself idk, so I reach out to you guys who seem to have helped me in the past. I am attaching my efi, please take a look at it and let me know if I have anything that shouldnt be there. The whole efi folder in one zip was too big for the forum so I have split it into 4 folders, Apple, OC, Clover, Boot. I have some files that havent been added to the config.plist and they are there because I was messing around with the plist and efi to see what would work. I have censored out my wifi and their passwords lol and the smbiosed are not valid.BOOT.zip

EDIT: i am using Razor12 efi he provided on the post above, everything orks again except the usbs, and is there a kext to use the built in sd card reader

Dateien

• APPLE.zip

(18,9 MB, 55 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • CLOVER.zip

(18,7 MB, 84 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • OC.zip

(23,67 MB, 77 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Zayed4502 ()

• Hi, Zayed4502 try out my new OC EFI..

• Hi, Zayed4502 try out my new OC EFI..

Razor12 Hi, I used you new EFI, and thank you very much, all of my problems are actually solved now, I added USBInjectAll.kext to my efi and eveything works now, the only question I have is: will the sd card reader work?

I have a linux partition on my laptop as well, I know that to add it to the efi config.plist, I have to add the ssdpath/efipartitionpath/EFI/ubuntu/grubx64.efi

I have the ssdpath of my laptop, "Acpi(PNP0A03,0)/Pci(1F|2)/Sata(Port 0)/"

and I have a partitial of the efipartitionpath, "HD(Part1,SigA468E960-53D8-48A6-9286-B42E04" but I cannon find the rest, I pulled this off of the "boot from efi selection" on boot menu. How do I find the whole efipartitionpath using MacOS/linux?

EDIT: thanks for the sd card knowledge.

• I don't use sd card on 850 G1...but NO Works

But I am happy that my OC EFI is running successfully..!

• I don't use sd card on 850 G1...but NO Works

But I am happy that my OC EFI is running successfully..!

alright so new problem, as soon as I connect the laptop to the dock, the audio input switches to an unknown port, I think it is the audio input port on the back of the dock but idk as i do not have a microphone to test it, but as soon as I unplug it, the audio input works again.

• For me, the slim dock doesn't control the monitor or graphics somtimes at Big Sur

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Razor12 ()

• I guess ill just wait for a proper release of Big Sur and a dsl...

EDIT: I found a workaround for those who need one. I also happen to have an iPhone handy. I installed an app called microphone live, its by Von Druno, and opened Audio Midi setup on mac, then I enables the iphone as audio source and switched input from Line In to iPhone in System Prefrences. The sound quality is amazing as well.