Alienware m15 R1 - Dual GPU Gaming Notebook - lauffähige Konfiguration (EFI inside)

• Hi motel hotel ,

unfortunately, i never got Thunderbolt working to this day and to be honest, I never bothered anymore.

Thunderbolt on hackbooks is glitchy at best.

Any other external monitor solution is problematic as well because, e.g., the hdmi port is directly connected to the nvidia gpu - which is disabled because of missing drivers in macos and to therefore save battery.

Sorry for the bad news.

cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________

• Edit by al6042 -> Please do not quote posts, which are located directly before your post...

Hi elmacci, Thank you very much for your answer. I so envy those make there hackintosh with thunderbolt connection. At least the screen in the Alienware is not bad. So until I get a real MacBook I got to stick with this meanwhile. I don't like that APPLE sell there RAM and STORAGE so expensive, that was the reason for me to stick with my Alienware and apply hackintosh.

Thanks a lot! If you have any good news on ALIENWARE M15 R1 Hackintosh please let us know!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von al6042 ()