Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga S1 - Audio als Baustelle mit OC

• Sure but I don't think it'll help you since the EFI I currently use ironically is based on your Repo :)

To be honest I didn't used the Yoga that much as a hackbook since the part I mostly wanted it for (tablet mode) is only barely useable with macOS (macOS is simply not made to be used with touchscreens at all). When I finally was able to get my hands on a genuine early 2015 MacBookPro for a decent price I actually deleted all the macOS related stuff from it and used it with Windows only as a tablet/couch device. After OCLP came across with Ventura support I decided to give it a try. When browsing the web for pre-made EFI folders as a start point I stumbled across your repo used it and kept it since it worked just fine (I made a few changes though mostly regarding things OCLP adds to the config on real macs such as the booter patches and OCLP related NVRAM Variables).However there is a crucial difference between our Machines. Mine runs a modified Bios which allowed me to get rid of the Intel WIFI/BT Card and replace it with a Broadcom (DW1550 in my case) so I don't need to rely on the Intel drivers. In my opinion the Intel Drivers could very well be responsible for your issues.

That said I just share my config.plist since the rest is more or less the same anyway: config.plist

Oh and thank you! You've done a great job with your Repo really cool an extremely helpful :top:

• Ahahaha, I'm glad if it was helpful for you. As you said, it's probably related to the Intel kexts or a clean installation. I'll take another look at my EFI and make some adjustments before re-sharing it. Thank you so much for sharing the config.

Edit: Problem was about Intel Bluetooth kexts. When i disable them laptop boot perfectly. Thanks again. griven