Developing ASUS ROG GL553VD

• Do you use WEG?

You should select your SMBios carefully but I would recommend using a Laptop, not a Desktop Mac SMBIOS! You can inject the MacBookPro14,3 PowerProfile using CPUFriend and modify it with FreyVecs.sh as well as manually.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• my clover : CLOVER.zip and IOReg for it when i using 14.3 but HDMi doesn't working :14.3.zip

IOReg when i use 14.1 or 14.2 and HDMI work with that clover file : Mt’s MacBook Pro.zip

but when i use iMAC 17.1 .... cpu work veeeerrry bad ! stop on 3.4GHZ and 4W but my battery number was ok ! and battery was show 96% instead 97% in bios but when i use macbook pro 14.1 or 14.2 or 14.3 show 100% !! IOReg for it when battery number was ok = battery is right.zip

• Well then you need to fix your ACPI properly regarding BAT0 etc. You can use 14.1 and inject customized 14.3 FrequencyVectors using CPUFriend.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• You have to patch your ACPI accordingly. There's a lot of guides on the Internet on how to patch Bat on Hackintosh, if you are stuck at some point just tell us about it here.

Also you need to configure CPUFriend properly, otherwise it won't do anything...

• I have problem with opencore , it shows this error and after that shows black screen.

my clover : CLOVER.zip

my open core : https://www.hackintosh-forum.de/attachment/112866-efi-zip/

112872-img-20190917-223416-jpg

• Hi,

I have this laptop(actually gl753vd), can you give me some tutorials how to install macOS on usb, cause I'm noob(like where to download macOS, what tools to use for windows etc, thanks..). I'm planning to install it on external ssd.

• Community Bot

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt