Ozmosis mit macOS Catalina 10.15 – OZ167X-XMAX (extended)

• Hi,

Recently i updated my Catalina from 10.15.2 to 10.15.3 and after update it is not booting . The first apple logo progress bar works and after that i can see only dark screen. am i to update kernext patcher.plist if so where to download it i use ozmosis boot loader 167xmax

Thank you

nrchandar0100

• Please use Verbose Mode and post the Error that is printed so that I can see if it is related to Kext Injection. I haven't taken a look at the recent 10.15.3 Kernel to be able to say if the KextInjection needs to be updated. If it is indeed a problem with KextInjection I will need you to upload the 10.15.3 Kernel so that I can take a look at it and figure out a new KernelExtension-Injection Patch.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Hi,

I would like to have ready made opencore bootloader for GA Z97 D3H motherboar

can you help me, i will be greatful to you.

Regards

nrchandar0100

• I kindly asked you to post a picture of the problem you ran into so that I can patch KextInjecion if necessary.

This Thread is not an OpenCore Thread and unfortunately I can't provide you with what you call "ready made OpenCore bootloader". If you want to use OC you will have to do research, read what it is about and how it works and try yourself.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• hi

Thank you very much for your response. Really i did not know how to boot the Ozmosis in to text mode and that was the reason i could not respond, please help me. i am not a technical man. i will try to catch up you in opencore thread and if possible help me.

Regards

nrchandar0100

• Launch the Bootmenu using F12. Find your macOS Boot option, hit enter and immediately afterwards press CMD+V or Win+V. Also have a phone ready to record the boot process and please send the video to me. Thanks in advance!

• mun1983 Unfortunately I don't know what you are trying to tell me:/

• @look look Could you help me please?

I recompiled all ozmosis with depex, efipropertydatabase, darboot, devprop and everything.

It appears that my HD4600 listed as Iris Pro, problem solved with lilu and WEG.

A strange problem which I encounter is the fact that I have apple logo without loading bar and I have to reset system couple of times till the progress bar appears.

My system is:

Gigabyte Z87MX-D3H

HD4600

i5 4570

My bios it appears like this.

Devprop.plist its inserted into /EFI

Kerernextpatcher.plist its inserted into /EFI

My bios:

Dateien

• bios.bin.7z

(7 MB, 319 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

* GA-Z87MX-D3H F7 OpenCore 0.5.7 * * i5-4570 HD 4600 | I217-V | ALC892 |
    I don't speak German, but G-Translator helps me. :D

• Have you implemented the fixes described in the first post for the OZ Version with Release-Date 2019-07-01?

• Yep. Ive implemented the fixes, rom appears as x-max and no verbose available. I dont know what im doing wrong.

I suspect its something with graphics dev or with aptio.

I attached original bios if you could help me. Thank you very much.

Dateien

• Z87MXD3H.ROM

(16,78 MB, 308 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

• Devprop.plist its inserted into /EFI

Kerernextpatcher.plist its inserted into /EFI

Please attach these plists as well as defaults.plist. Why can't you use Verbose? Try adding -v to your defaults.plist bootargs.

mun1983 Please attach a picture of your Verbose Boot Error Message and attach the kernel that you are using so that I can take a look at it.

Edit: nrchandar0100  mun1983 The Ozmosis KernelPatch supports macOS 10.15.3 just fine. Can't tell about 10.15.4 though.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kuckkuck ()

• kuckkuck

Kernel is vanilla 10.15.3, no modifications.

Dateien

• DevProp.plist

(1,12 kB, 337 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • KernextPatcher.plist

(3,5 kB, 312 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • DarBoot.plist

(950 Byte, 330 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • Defaults.plist

(3,29 kB, 308 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

• Your defaults.plist looks messed up, please correct it using the defaults.plist Guide :)

• Ok. Thank you!

• ·Hi, thank you for your answer. Can you update to Mac OS 0.15.4? If there is an updated kernel patch, I hope to share it, thank you! Sorry to add, there's no problem updating Mac OS 0.15.4, but it can't get into the desktop. It's stuck on the white desktop. I think it's a kernel patch problem, because 10.15.3 is normal

• mun1983 A few things:

1. Please read this request and provide the information that I need to take care of the issue. A picture of a white display will not help me to write a Kernel Patch if necessary.

Please attach a picture of your Verbose Boot Error Message and attach the kernel that you are using

Verbose is triggered by using -v as a bootarg. The Kernel is found in /System/Library/Kernels.

2. I didn't ask for your ROM but taking a quick look at it I couldn't find any device property injection. Also your defaults.plist is implemented incorrectly. The defaults shouldn't be stored inside a PE32 image, but instead inside a Raw Section! Please take a look at the files provided in the first post.

3. Please stop abusing the report function of this forum. You don't have to report my posts to answer them, you can just write a message in this thread and I will read it and take care of the issue when I am free.

• Ich habe nur den neuen KernextPatcher und kann ohne Probleme MacOS High Sierra booten aber Catalina läuft bei mir nicht. DarBoot und ApfsDriverLoader und alles andere ist im Bios.

Kann ich mit der dem SMBios Imac14,2 MacOS Catalina starten? Mainboard ist das Gigabyte.

Edit:

Mojave läuft auch nicht, kommt nur eine Kernel panic. High Sierra läuft normal, auch Apfs.

Edit2:

kuckkuck du schreibst man "kann" die alte Version verwenden? Ist das nicht so oder ein HW Problem (Inkombatiblitat)?

• Mojave läuft auch nicht, kommt nur eine Kernel panic. High Sierra läuft normal, auch Apfs.

Welche KP? Hast du alle UEFTW Treiber aktualisiert?

kuckkuck du schreibst man "kann" die alte Version verwenden? Ist das nicht so oder ein HW Problem (Inkombatiblitat)?

Auf was beziehst du dich?