Ozmosis mit macOS Catalina 10.15 – OZ167X-XMAX (extended)

• Ah ok, the username change, didn't know it's you :top:. I already know cecekpawon GitHub releases, and already used the old releases from 2018, with also 100 Series. But know there's much more changes, and I think I don't know what to enable from the plist file and what to disable I'm in the need of renamepatches and what to drope and patch. You can see my previous post from the log what renames I was attempting to do, then if you can make them in plist please and in ffs, can you do it?

GA-Z87X-UD3H-F9 ROM updated with: Microcodes, VBIOS-EFI-GOP&VBT, OROMS, NVME and ME-Firmware, iMac15,1 SMBIOS in DMI  

i7-4770 / G-SKILL16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz / GV-R928X3GD / SAMSUNG NVME SSD 256GB / Win10 x64 Pro for Gaming / macOS CATALINA for everything with OpenCore

:feuerwerk:

• ACPI Log Looks good for me...

You mean, add this Patches to FFS files? Upload your full plist...

• My plist file isn't working because all the renames aren't done, when I reboot I always have EHC1, EHC2,HE_C, GFX0, PEGP and SAT0. No renames at all, I don't know what is the mistake

AcpiPatcher.plist

GA-Z87X-UD3H-F9 ROM updated with: Microcodes, VBIOS-EFI-GOP&VBT, OROMS, NVME and ME-Firmware, iMac15,1 SMBIOS in DMI  

i7-4770 / G-SKILL16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz / GV-R928X3GD / SAMSUNG NVME SSD 256GB / Win10 x64 Pro for Gaming / macOS CATALINA for everything with OpenCore

:feuerwerk:

• Hallo,

ist es möglich Big Sur 11.0.1 auf einem Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H mit Ozmosis zu installieren?

Zur Zeit läuft bei mir Catalina 10.15.7 mit Ozmosis und KernextPatcher (KernextPatcher.plist) perfekt bei mir.

Gruß

Witjojo

• Nein, derzeit nicht. Ob es jemals möglich ist weiß ich nicht...

• Hi!

I would like to thank you for the work done and congratulate you on the upcoming holidays!

I'm building a new system now and want to install Ozmosis + Catalina + Windows 10

Mobo Gigabyte z97xGaming7, i7-4790k, 32gb ram, and Gigabyte Radeon Vega56

Have few questions about this:

1. Do I need to use ACPI Patcher if Ill patch dsdt/ssdt?

For example ACPI.plist form Z97D3H.F9_XMAX-Cata.rom (KuckKuck) had PatchOEMTableOnly ... .. and no change EHC1 to EH01 etc ...

2. KernextPatcher_10.15.4 Ready.ffs work well for Catalina 10.15.7?

3.I read first post about OsxAptioFix2Drv work ok with z97, mhm so there is no need to change it to AptioMemoryFix or AptioFix3?

4. Anyone use Darboot in Ozm z97? I don’t see it in KuckKuck Ozm, Konovalov didnt use it, but I think if I want to use 2 system better to put it in Ozm….

This seput for Darboot is correct? Attached picture

• 1. If you have Patched SSDT / DSDT, than not.

2. Yes

3. You can also use OZ-XMAX 2018, without AptioFix: https://www.hackintosh-forum.d…nt/75622-ozmosis-ffs-zip/

4. I used it on B75, I never changed Anything in Darboot.plist, just used it...

• Thanks for reply!
    1. Ok!

2.Perfect.

4.Ok!
    3. Ahhh, in OZ-XMAX 2018 internal AptioFix is Active, but its obsolete..... that why in OZ167X-XMAX (EXTENDED) its external. I dont mind to use external as recomended at first post, just what to know what Aptiofix would be better...

• 3. I think you should use OSXAptioFix2 or 1. Even better: OcFtwPkg: OpenRuntimeFtw 0.6.4 · cecekpawon/UEFTW@76cd3d7 (github.com) But much more work...

• Thanks!
    Btw can I ask about kexts-in-bios here?

1. ApfsDriverLoader Version 2.0.7 from first post work ok with 10.15.7? No need to update?

2.Better to use latest VirtualSMC or FakeSMC with Catalina and OZ167X-XMAX(extended)? Or doesn't matter?

3.What audio kext can You recommend for catalina with Gigabyte z97xGaming7, codec Realtek ALC 1150, and Gigabyte Radeon Vega56?
    I thought of VoodooHDA2.9.2.kext convert to ffs and put in bios, but in that theme I cant ask if it will work for catalina10.15.7.... and AppleALC is very huge to put in bios.....

• 1. APFSDriverLoader is no kext, but yes, it works for 10.15.7.

2. Doesn't matter, both work. VirtualSMC is newer than FakeSMC.

3. Look there: AppleALC into Bios - Ozmosis | InsanelyMac This is small AppleALC, but don't know if still works. Or just use VoodooHDA. Why do you put all KEXTs into BIOS? You can just copy KEXTs to EFI/OZ/Darwin/Extensions/Common.

• 1,2 - Thanks!

3. - I planned to put in EFI/OZ/Darwin/Extensions/Common WEG+lilu for GPU and IGPU with disable Intel and ATI Injection in Ozmdefault.plist. And put in bios USBinjectall, VirtualSMC, AtherosE2200Ethernet, and smthng small for audio... because I have 350kb of free space there even without deleting network bios.

I use now VoodooHDA inbios on z77 mobo and it works great. would like to use it again, but on this thread VoodooHDA.kext the last release works with H.Sierra and Mojave......... there is no for Catalina. Or if it works with Mojave it should work with Catalina?

https://www.insanelymac.com/fo…21294-applealc-into-bios/

Thanks for this link, I downloaded scripts for 1.0.19 and 1.1.1., will tried it.

And for AppleALC I need to add boot argument alcid = layout in OzmosisDefault

This is old versions of AppleALC but they should work with Catalina yes?

• I think the VoodooHDA also works with Catalina, as I used VoodooHDA with Catalina. I can upload my FFS, should be in one of my ROMs...

Yes, it should need it. Not sure about Catalina Support...

• Here VoodooHDA : VoodooHDA.zip

• Thank You for Your help!:danke2:

• Hallo liebe Leute,

ich habe noch zwei Probleme mit Ozmosis und Catalina 10.15.7:

A) Die Installation von Catalina vom USB Stick geht bisher nur über OpenCore. Wenn ich es über Ozmosis mit einem USB Stick mache kommt das erste Problem, dass es nicht auf eine APFS Partition installieren will, weil mein "Mac" angeblich eine zu alte Firmware version besitzt (ich habe die version und das Datum der FW extra im Defaults.plist auf eine von 2019 umgestellt, aus dem SMBios Creator vom OC Configurator, aber es bringt nichts). Wenn ich es dann auf eine JHFS+ Partition installiere, findet Ozmosis keine brotfähige Partition nacht dem ersten Reboot des Installers (trotz darboot.ffs im BIOS)

Hat jemand von euch es geschafft Catalina vom USB Stick unter Ozmosis neu zu installieren?

Ich mache das jetzt immer auf einem Z490 hack unter OC und boote dann die SSD auf dem Ozmosis hack.

B) Ich kann vom Rom aus nur Lilu + VirtualSMC laden. Die Kombi Lilu + WEG oder + AppleALC oder + AirportBrcmFixup funktioniert nicht aus dem Rom (aber aus dem Efi Folder schon)

Hat jemand Erfahrungen damit es aus dem ROM zu laden? Ich benutze die UUIDs für die Kext FFSs die mit 6-8 und A-C enden. (Gibt es andere UUIDs für Kexts die Ozmosis kennt und automatisch lädt?)

Danke für eure Antworten und Hilfe!

• 1. Hast du die Defaults.plist aus diesem thread mal probiert? Bei mir hat die Installation schon funktioniert, jedoch bei 10.15.4. Ich kann auf meinem Z490 oz nicht verwenden, deshalb verwende ich ozmosis auch nicht mehr, bzw. Nur auf meinem Notebook (aber auch eher als Test). Ich kann mal probieren da zu installieren...

2. Man sollte ja nicht alles Flashen, aber hast du schon probiert alle Kexte auf einmal umzuwandeln? Werden diese im Bdmesg angezeigt?

Edit: Zu 1. Das in der Defaults ändern:

Code
    1. <key>BiosDate</key>
    2. <string>06/10/2020</string>
    3. <key>BiosVersion</key>
    4. <string>IM142.88Z.F000.B00.2006101806</string>

Damit habe ich den Error nicht (10.15.7)...