HDMI audio in mac os mojave for ozmosis z 97 D3H

• I have installed ozmosis 167X-xmas on my Z97 D3H mother board.using 167X i am able to boot Mojave, High Sierra and Windows 10 installed on separate SSD. it all works fine expect HDMI audio. How to fix it. Nvidia web drivers for GT710 is not yet release weather after installing web drivers will it work. Please help me to solve the problem.

Regards
    nrchandar0100

Hi,
    Today i bought and installed Nvidia GT 1030 pascal card on my hackintosh booting through mojave 167 x max, the card is not getting deducted and there is no grphics. after some thought i installed the card and web drivers for high sierra in which it is ok. but the system report says as unknown graphics card with memory of 256 mb only . how to solve it

Regards
    nrchandar0100

• weather after installing web drivers will it work.

This has nothing to do with the WebDriver or Ozmosis ;)

Do you have a patched DSDT or do you use SSDTs?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• i have not patched any DSDT even i do not know how to patch. i have HDMI audio kext and apple ALC kext in ozm/ common folder

• Please send me an IORegistryExplorer Dump.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• please find IORegisrty file

• Open IORegistryExplorer, safe, ZIP and upload.

• Hi,

I have been ozmosis follower and present i have Mojave 10.14.3 installed on my system. when i ntried to update mojave 10 .14.4 it is not

getting updated. how to solve it?. Next how and where to download 167X XMAS latest rom to enable 10.14.4 installation.

Thanks in advance

nrchandar0100

• To use 10.14.4 you have to update the internal KernextPatcher.plist for working Kext Injection. More information always available here: macOS Mojave Ozmosis BETA − OZ167X-XMAX

• Thanks a lot.

At present i use ozmosis Z 97 D3H XMAX rom well constructed by KUCKKUCK without any problem. my question is weather in the same rom i have to update the latest Kernext Patcher.plist alone or i have to update few other things also. i kindly request you to supply me mojave 10.14.4 enabled rom. i have attached my present rom.

Thanks

nrchandar0100

• There's no rom attached and unfortunately I can't edit ROMs at the moment. To use 10.14.4 update the KernextPatcher.plist within the ROM (see UEFTW Wiki) or just put the new KernextPatcher.plist to /Efi. Also make sure your defaults.plist and Kexts are up to date. More information here: macOS Mojave Ozmosis BETA − OZ167X-XMAX

• hi,

I am really sorry that i forgot to attach. Pleas excuse me. Now i attach and kindly get me new modified rom for 10.14.4.

Lost time also you only helped me in getting rom for mojave.

Thanks and Regards

nrchandar0100

• As I said, I can't edit ROMs at the moment, you will either have to do it yourself, ask somebody else or avoid it by using KernextPatcher.plist from EFI.

• HI,

Ok tell me how to load ffs files in to rom. i used MM tool to replace the ffs files in rom. it went well but still i am unable to update 10.14.4.

Using MM tool i replace the KernextPatcher. ffs, ozmosis defaults.ffs. still i failed. please tell me how to do it

• I dont know which ffs you're talking about, I only provided a link to a KernextPatcher.plist: macOS Mojave Ozmosis BETA − OZ167X-XMAX

You can find a Guide on how to edit and personalize ROMs here: Ozmosis BIOS Guide – individuelles Anpassen & Erklärung des Aufbaus

• Hi,

I went through your guide and downloaded the KernextPatcher.plist ffs and efi. both way number 1 updating rom with KernextPatch.ffs provided by you and in my second attempt i placed the kernxtPatcher.efi it is also provided by you.

i went through your macOS Mojave Ozmosis BETA -OZ167X-XMAX from there only i downloaded the required ffs files.

Thanks and Regards

nrchandar0100

• Please klick on the link that I provided for 10.14.4: macOS Mojave Ozmosis BETA − OZ167X-XMAX

This KernextPatcher_XMAX.plist in Post 250 is the only valid Plist for 10.14.4. There's no ffs provided in that post. You either have to create your own ffs or use the KernextPatcher.plist from the EFI as explained in Post 251. The same files are provided in the Insanelymac topic.