asus gl553vd

• For better power managment what did you change?

Is you Nvidia GPU fully working? Have you tested it?

• Hi . I used kext and I made this hacks SSDT files but only media fn keys working . please check my file . thank you

SSDT-ALSC.aml

SSDT-ATK-KABY.aml

SSDT-RALS.aml

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm using your latest Mojave clover, but battery wen out in 1.5-2 hours

Otherwise, i apply appleHDA and seems like it's working great

Is you Nvidia GPU fully working? Have you tested it?

when do you use last clover file with out sleeping (when you are select sleep and wake up laptop form it GTX on and hack for turn off it doesn't work )- cpu is using 2W because in last v of clover file I fixed GTX off mode . now GTX is off for this laptop work 5 or 6 hours . check this item for cpu with intel cpu app.

No . we can't use 1050M in Mac OS for this I turn off it !!! just use power with out working !!! ( I didn't under volt !!)

but how do you install appleHDA kext and use it ???

thank you

• update your clover file !!!

https://github.com/Mohammadtag…jave-For-Asus-ROG-GL553VD

with out Mouse and other device connecting ...

I've just updated it and looks like everything is working better!

- Battery status looks more real than before (have to test a little more)

- Touchpad working (like before)

- Fans are not working all the time (had that problem)

- Audio working (also like before update)

I don't see any Nvidia in the System Report tab, is that ok?

I'll try the HDMI port in a minute, also sleep.

I'm also testing how it works with Final Cut Pro, not so fluently but working ok!

Thank you very much!!

EDIT:

Sleep working good.

HDMI: No panic when connecting cable, but no output options or any signal on screen. Did you install something else for it to work?

When booting I can see many times:

-PropiertyInjector No props

-AsusNBFN: Cannot find the method ALSS (Brightness keys not working)

• for long time using battery check Activity Monitor app which app use power in background .....

yes. touchpad now working 100000000% !!! with all of Mac OS gestures.

fan working good you can't see it because for working fan need 40C . but now your cpu Temp is 30 to 40C !!!

HD630 + 2GB ram is powerful for Mac OS you doesn't need Nvidia .

I see sleeping work but you most use it !!! because when you use it gtx go to be turn on and use power .

I don't test HDMI . need debug .

but how do you install appleHDA ???

now we are workin on FN keys .

I don't now why booting long need debug ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I know that my discrete graphic card is completely off ? My battery is still draining so fast.

Furthermore, sleep is not working correctly

I checked your IMg . your GTX is off . because I can see 2W using by cpu .

I see sleeping work but you most use it !!! because when you use it gtx go to be turn on and use power .

for long time using battery check Activity Monitor app which app use power in background .....

• You know that you use PropertyInjector.kext with Intel graphics settings which always overwrite the clover config settings?

• mt-fr i followed this guide for patching AppleHDA.

I have tested HDMI but the external monitor doesn't show up

Hi . Thank you . Send massage in PV for developing this project .

For using HDMI we are working for fixing it .

For now removed DGPU SSDT and use HDMI without problem .

• Hi . Noir0SX  anonymous_writer

al6042

I test all of the Id for apple alc and 14 Id in boot agreement used and worked ! Very nice 👌 . But laptop microphone doesn't worked ( line in -headphone microphone working ).

How can I fix microphone problem ?

I have microphones in system list but doesn't working ☹️ .

In voodoohda worked 😑 .

• In that case you might ask MacPeet to help you with a dedicated version of AppleALC in regards to the AudioCodec used in your machine.

You have to consider that the current layout-/inject-IDs came from other Laptop models which might work with that special ID, but the manufacturer of your box change a couple of connections within the AudioCodec of the same name.

That leads to all in & outputs working on one laptop, but not the other.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Boot this computer with linux live version, for example Ubuntu !!!

Then in the terminal enter this command under Linux:

Code
    1. cd ~/Desktop && mkdir CodecDump && for c in /proc/asound/card*/codec#*; do f="${c/\/*card/card}"; cat "$c" > CodecDump/${f//\//-}.txt; done && zip -r CodecDump.zip CodecDump

The files are stored there on the desktop.

Upload these files here!

Medion P9614: C2D 2,8GHz 8GB DDR3 GT330M 512GB FullHD intern BCM WLAN/BT SSD 512GB + 512GB + 1TB macOS Catalina / Win10pro 8)

Real: MacMini M1: 8GB 32" LG 4k SSD 250GB + 1TB nvme USB-C + 1TB thunderbolt nvme macOS 14.4.1

MacBook Air M2 15": 8GB SSD 512GB macOS 14.4.1

MacMini2014: i5 2,8GHz 16GB DDR3 Intel Iris 5100 23" Apple-Cinema 1TB NVMe / 1TB HDD macOS 13.6.6

iPhoneSE 3.Gen 128GB: iOS 17.4.1 iPad Pro 9,7" WiFi 32GB: iPadOS 16.7.7 MacPro3,1 macOS 13.6.4 / 14.4

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von al6042 ()

• ioreg alone with VoodooHDA does not help me

Darwin Dumper / Audio Dump only partially helps

Only with the CodecDump from LinuxLive I can see everything.

Medion P9614: C2D 2,8GHz 8GB DDR3 GT330M 512GB FullHD intern BCM WLAN/BT SSD 512GB + 512GB + 1TB macOS Catalina / Win10pro 8)

Real: MacMini M1: 8GB 32" LG 4k SSD 250GB + 1TB nvme USB-C + 1TB thunderbolt nvme macOS 14.4.1

MacMini2014: i5 2,8GHz 16GB DDR3 Intel Iris 5100 23" Apple-Cinema 1TB NVMe / 1TB HDD macOS 13.6.6

iPhoneSE 3.Gen 128GB: iOS 17.4.1 iPad Pro 9,7" WiFi 32GB: iPadOS 16.7.7 MacPro3,1 macOS 13.6.4 / 14.4

• MacPeet

I get it .

Thank you

• Wrong data from VoodooHDA. CMxxx (x) used to be external sound cards.

Your CodecDump from OnbordAudio says:

Codec: Realtek ALC233 (<--- only the name)

Address: 0

AFG Function Id: 0x1 (unsol 1)

Vendor Id: 0x10ec0235 (<--- ALC-Device)

Subsystem Id: 0x104315e0

Revision Id: 0x100002

For ALC235 currently LayoutID 3, 11, 14, 15 and 28. Please first try all before I create patches!

1. Delete VoodooHDA and VoodooHDADisabler

2. In the clover at Inject Kext set to "Yes", not to "Detect"

3. Latest releases AppleALC and Lilu to EFI/Clover/kexts/other/

4. AppleHDA (in S/L/E) must be original

5. Inject the LayoutID:

Inject in the Clover:

Enter LayoutID in Inject Audio and set FixHDA

Inject in DSDT/HDEF (Hex):

LayoutID in Hex without FixHDA in Clover

If everything does not work, then I'll patch.

• OK thanks

I create now.

Please be patient.