macOS Mojave Ozmosis BETA − OZ167X-XMAX

• Can you please provide your working 10.14.4 KernextPatcher.plist for everyone? :)

Edit: Sorry I think I misunderstood, you used the plist from Fredde2209 and everything is working fine? macOS Mojave Ozmosis BETA − OZ167X-XMAX

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Hi, KernextPatcher 10.14.4+ plist from Fredde2209 fixed all "black screens" after update to (or install) 10.14.4, in fact, it is necessary from now.

10.15.4 | OZ167X-XMAX (extended)

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013): Gigabyte Z77-DS3H (1.0), 3,1 GHz Intel Core i5, 24 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 1023 MB,

2 x SanDisk SSD U110 128GB, WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0, WDC WD10EFRX-68PJCN0, 2 x PCI-E Intel 82574L

• Hi, KernextPatcher 10.14.4+ plist from Fredde2209 fixed all "black screens" after update to (or install) 10.14.4, in fact, it is necessary from now.

Yes, you're right. I needed it, too. It fixes the black screens after install and the kexd stalls during update.

iMacPro1,1: MSI Z590-A PRO | i5-11400 @ 2,60 GHz | 64 GB DDR4 | Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8 GB | WD Black SN850 NVMe 1 TB + Crucial CT1000MX500SSD1 SSD 1 TB + Crucial CT500MX500SSD1 SSD 500 GB | macOS Sonoma 14.4 Beta 1 (23E5180j) | OpenCore 0.9.7

• Hi, I can not update to 10.14.4. I use the KernextPatcher 10.14.4+ plist from Fredde2209 but i get a black screen after first reboot on installation and nothing happens anymore. Nothing has been installed. I can also normal start 10.14.3.

I restart the PC and can choose again the "Installer 10.14.4" from bios boot menu. But still the same - black screen.
    I have looked with the UEFI shell on the installation partition, all installations files are available.

Why does the update not work?

See pic on boot 10.14.3. Installer 10.14.4 is available. KernelPatch [06] for 10.14.4 also available.

• When does the black screen appear? Have you checked the good old iGPU Settings?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• I started the installation (Pic 1).

The installation starts after the restart (Pic 2).

After a few seconds come messages (Pic 3) and than a reboot.

Now he should start from "Installer (10.14.4)". But it comes only a black screen and nothing happens. No activity on the SSD.

When I select again from bios boot menu "Installer (10.14.4)" (Pic 4) a black screen appears again and nothing happens.

I don't think it has anything to do with iGPU settings.

• 1. Disable your iGPU

2. Try to start Verbose all time

3. Try to start Boot.efi manually from shell

4. Make sure KernextPatcher and APFS loads correctly

5. Make sure all kexts are up to date

• 1. Why to disable the iGPU? I use the integrated HD 4600 in 10.14.3.

2. The installer does not start, so no Verbose mode.

3. If i start installer boot.efi from shell i get "busy timeaot (60s): AppleACPICPU". After a time (with AppleACPICPU) i get a Apple Logo and nothing happens.

4. I think the KernextPatcher is ok - see post #284

5. Kexts are all up to date

• AppleACPICPU makes me feel like kextinjection isn't working properly. Probably the KernextPatcher isn't configurated correctly. Try to inject the new 10.14.4+ KernextPatcher.plist into the KernextPatcher.ffs (i think there's an ffs on insanely) and flash it. Afterwards remove the Plist from your EFI.

• Dank griven , derHackfan und kuckkuck

läuft nun Mojave auf meinem PC. Danke

System: Gigabyte GA-H97-HD3, OpenCore 0.7.6

Intel Core I5-4690 3,83GHz 16Gb DDR3 Ram, RX 580 OC 8Gb Ram, SSD SanDisk 480Gb (Windows 11),SSD SanDisk 480Gb (macOS Monterey). Toshiba USB Festplatte 640Gb, SATA Festplatte 250Gb

Thinkpad X220 mit Windows 11

Laptop: MSi MS-1632, GeForce Go 6100, 1,5 GB Ram Mobile AMD Sempron 3200+ 1,6 GHz mit Windows 8.1
    Laptop: 800Mhz, 512Mb Ram und Windows98
    Trekstor Surftab Wintron 10.1 (Windows10)
    Power Mac G4 733MHz, 640Mb Ram
    MacBook 2,1 mit Yosemite :gibtsnicht:

• Im sorry if im posting in the wron thread. Did someone managed to make HD4600 Desktop to boot with Mojave and Ozmosis? Im getting only "iGPU stall" with 0x0d220003, Whatevergreen, lilu latest versions and iMac 14,2 SMBIOS.

* GA-Z87MX-D3H F7 OpenCore 0.5.7 * * i5-4570 HD 4600 | I217-V | ALC892 |
    I don't speak German, but G-Translator helps me. :D

• Haswell iGPU injection is a very common Problem. Disable all injections from OZ (defaults.plist) and use WhatEverGreen.kext and Lilu.kext without any injections. WhatEverGreen should do the trick. If not maybe a SSDT is needed to pass some properties to WhatEverGreen...

• hi @kuckkuck @griven

I flash my bios with Z87D3HP_F7-XMAX.rom and want to install mojave(already have 10.12 installed that upgrade from 10.11 with ozmosis) ,and now these happend.

1.Boot then press F12 ->select Install macOS Mojave from the boot menu. Hang on the bios logo and no response.

2.Boot then press DEL -> Want into bios setup screen.  But there is only mouse point in black screen and mouse can not move.

3.Other system like Win10 and Linux seems normal.

My computer

Kernel: x86_64 Darwin 16.7.0

CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

ozmosis history:

z87-d3hp-f7-1669 with MacPro3,1 defaults.plist set

upgrade with this page Ozmosis-Package for MacOS Sierra - A guide for everybody (Thanks @kuckkuck again)

But can not boot with MacPro3,1 , So I write some keyword with command(because I replace OzmosisDefaults.plist was failed to boot and didnot konw why)

nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:ProductName=iMac14,2

nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:BiosVersion=IM142.88Z.0130.B00.1804091831

nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:BiosDate=04/09/2018

nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:ProductId=Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61

nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:SystemSerial=C02K5U8MF8JC

nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:SystemVersion=1.0

So, for now every time after I flash the bios I need boot into linux and write these value with command efivar and then boot into macOS.

Here is my rom that in use

z87-d3hp-f7-1669.fd

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von txl263 ()

• The latest ROMs from the download section include updated defaults.plists. If you have issues with your EFI "Defaults.plist", please rename or delete it so that the integrated Defaults from the ROM will be used. (No NVRam commands needed; NVRam reset after renaming the EFI-Defaults)

Also make sure that you are not trying to install 10.14.4+ with that ROM and that your iGPU is disabled. Make sure the ROM was flashed correctly and/or flash it another time if needed (rename it to the original ROM-file Name and reset the BIOS to defaults).

• The latest ROMs from the download section include updated defaults.plists. If you have issues with your EFI "Defaults.plist", please rename or delete it so that the integrated Defaults from the ROM will be used. (No NVRam commands needed; NVRam reset after renaming the EFI-Defaults)

Also make sure that you are not trying to install 10.14.4+ with that ROM and that your iGPU is disabled. Make sure the ROM was flashed correctly and/or flash it another time if needed (rename it to the original ROM-file Name and reset the BIOS to defaults).

Thank you for your response!

Like I said, my "Defaults.plist" has some issues, so I use the ROM directly that you provided(Did not modify anything).

And ROM was flashed correctly Checked!

iGPU is disabled Checked!

Install macOS Mojave 14.0.22 = 10.14.0 Checked!

rename it to the original ROM-file Name and reset the BIOS to defaults Did not checked!

Now, I will rename it and flash again.

SO is this the reason that can not into bios setup screen?I always feel that it is not quite right, maybe.

Anyway, I will flash the ROM now, and feedback after a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vor Freude johlen!

It worked!!!!!

Install 10.14 now! Hope everything is OK!

Thank you very very much!

=====================================================================

Bad news,The screen blurred.

My card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 was perfect at before. Is there any solutions? Upgrade system or driver?

If there is no solutions I want back to 10.12.

• Glad to hear that, keep us updated!

• Please read the notes in the first post regarding 10.14.4!

The GTX 660 can be supported in Mojave but there are huge issues since High Sierra. You can find a lot of information on that through the internet or forum-search.

• Please read the notes in the first post regarding 10.14.4!

The GTX 660 can be supported in Mojave but there are huge issues since High Sierra.You can find a lot of information on that through the internet or forum search.

Thank you.

I see. So I have two options now: downgrade to 10.12 or change video card.

My choice is downgrade to 10.12 and waiting for video card driver update or an opportunity for change hardware, because of 10.12 is so perfect and noneed for upgrade video card.

At least I have the conditions for the upgrade, just waiting for an opportunity.

Thank you again.

• Kann mich bitte jemand aufklären - ist Ozmosis + gut konfigurierter kernextPatcher genug um Mojave 10.14.4 zu booten oder braucht man darboot?

Ich habe einen perfekt konfigurierten osmosis bios mit DSDT und allen kexts die ich brauche im BIOS und kann damit problemlos Sierra booten.

muss ich nur osmosis und fakesmc updaten und APFSDriverLoader und KernextPatcher mit der richtigen plist injecten und es sollte funktionieren?

----

Edit: Ich kann mir diese Frage jetzt selbst beantworten. Ich habe beim booten sofort einen BlackScreen ohne dass auch irgendwas angezeigt wird. Es liegt wohl an der Intel HD4600, mit einer Radeon R7 250E komme ich zumindest weiter.

Ich benutze keine IntelInject, über die IGPU._DSM in der DSDT wird die richtige ig-plattform-id injected.

Ich kann mit der gleichen DSDT und clover 10.14.4 booten(clover macht keine Veränderungen an der ACPI und injectet keine devices, nur kexts und iMac14,2 smbios) aber osmosis + kernextpatcher haben da ihre Probleme.

Sierra startet unter Ozmosis problemlos... ich habe keine frühere Versionen von Mojave, werde heute aber das neue 5er release ausprobieren.

Habt ihr irgendwelche tipps wie ich die Intel HD4600 mit Ozmosis und Mojave zum laufen bekomme?