macOS Mojave Ozmosis BETA − OZ167X-XMAX

• Update: My failure was caused by an old AppleALC, now it works well. Thanks!

Hello, I have a B85m-D3h with E3 1231 v3 and gtx760

Now I have installed a build of ozmosis by other people, and launched system successfully.

But the ozmosis doesn't contain kexts for LAN and sound, I'm seeking your help about how to inject the kexts to system or to some EFI part?

I have placed them in EFI/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common and use Kext Utilities, but both of them didn't work. (I'm sure I have found the true EFI part because I have put the kexts to all EFI parts that exists)

Thank you:)

• With the Clover bootloader, everything works. Oz It also works when I load the system from Shell. At 10.14.0 everything was fine. at 10.14.1, osmosis cannot load the system from the boot menu.

• chenchangjv Are you sure the kexts aren't injected? Did you check kextstat | grep -v apple? You shouldn't install the same kext to various locations... Only put the kext on you System-EFI Partition, never to S/L/E using KextUtility. Where is your current ROM from?

Jakushevich Have you tried Boot Override?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Well that should be better than using shell...

Which AptioFix did you try?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• chenchangjv Are you sure the kexts aren't injected? Did you check kextstat | grep -v apple? You shouldn't install the same kext to various locations... Only put the kext on you System-EFI Partition, never to S/L/E using KextUtility. Where is your current ROM from?

Jakushevich Have you tried Boot Override?

It works well now, Thanks a lot. Now, the only problem is without a webdriver, my GTX760 works in a quiet low FPS, do you have any idea to deal with this?:)

• Hello, can you add nvme to the z77 chipset motherboard?

• Well that should be better than using shell...

Which AptioFix did you try?

AptioMemoryFix, OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix3Drv

OksAptioFix2Drv works from Shell with norelocate, but does not work from bios

• Hello, can you add nvme to the GA-Z97-D3H chipset motherboard?

NVM Express-Controller (Hardware ID):

PCI\VEN_126F&DEV_2263&SUBSYS_2263126F&REV_03

And can someone help me further?

see Link: https://www.hackintosh-forum.de/forum/thread/40482-macos-mojave-mit-ga-z97-d3h-ozmosis-und-nvme-ssd

Jojo

• Nvme has nothing to do with Ozmosis and I also don't really know what you want me to do...

If you want to add modules to your ROM, take a look at my Ozmosis BIOS Guide.

• Hello Kuckkuck,

i have read something now. But I have not understood everything yet.

At the moment I do not see any NVME SSD in the disk utility. The device cannot be recognized.

As I understood now the KernextPatcher.ffs is already part of the Ozmosis ROM "Z97D3H.F9-XMAX.rom".

For the NVME SSD support i need now a KernextPatcher.plist belongs to the folder /EFI.

In the plist should now come in patch entries. I do not know yet which patch entries I need. But I think they depend on the hardware ID of the NVM Express-Controller.

• Which OS are you trying to install?

• At the moment I'm just trying to reach the NVME SSD.

But I am still on the road with old Ozmosis Rom Sierra and under macOS Sierra.

I think I will install first the Ozmosis ROM "Z97D3H.F9-XMAX.rom" and get the old Sierra running.

You have also the Board "GA-Z97-D3H". Are there problems with the Ozmosis ROM "Z97D3H.F9-XMAX.rom" and Sierra?

And which kext files do I need in addition under Sierra. Because I do not know what differences are between ROM Z97D3H_F9_Sierra.rom from Griven and Z97D3H.F9-XMAX.rom from you.

Then later in the second step, I will create a bootable USB installation stick with Mojave and try to install on the NVME SSD. If the NVME SSD is detected then. The hard disks with the Sierra system I disconnect as long as.

• Is the NVME Drive recognized in the ROM?

If you want to use NVME with Sierra you will need some patches but if you use NVME with e.g Mojave, there will be no patches necessary.

I am running XMAX on my Z97-D3H with Mojave daily, it works great.

The Sierra Rom has a Sierra Ozm Version integrated and is not able to run HS or Moj. The XMAX Rom can run up to Mojave.

For more information, see release notes: OzmosisDefaults - Vorlagen

• Vielen Dank für das Ozmosis!:danke:

Zwei Rechner (GA Z97-UD3H und GA Z97-D3H) erfolgreich mit Mojave installiert.

Grüße
    SnuK

• Hallo,

nachdem ich mein Board Z97-D3H mit dem XMAX Bios geflashed habe, habe ich im Bios oder bei der Auswahl der Festplatten (F12) nicht mehr die normale Fetplattenauswahl (Bezeichnung der Festplatte/SSD). Damit konnte ich immer mein Windows, was ebenfalls auf der gleichen Festplatte (SSD) ist starten. Jetzt habe ich im Bios sowie in der Bootauswahl nur noch Sierra, Mojave, Recovery HD zur Auswahl. Wie boote ich nun mein Windows wieder?

Kann mir jemand helfen das ich wieder die Festplattennamen auswählen kann und somit Windows booten kann?

Und unter Sierra sehe ich die NVME SSD weiterhin nicht.

Mojave kann ich aber von der NVME SSD starten.

Gruß

Witjojo

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von witjojo ()

• Du musst Windows mit UEFI installieren, legacy wird nicht angezeigt.