Ozmosis H77N-WIFI / HD4000 Installation

• Hello, friends!

Thanks for your wonderful forum and all the information that I found here.

So far I've done the following successfully:

- Modified original H77N-WIFI Bios with Ozmosis (used pre-built version with IGP enabled to avoid issues with HD4000)
    - Installed and updated Sierra to 10.12.6 (16G1408) easily, using Kext_Updater (special thanks for that!)

My current problem is SMBIOS - I can't use my fresh Apple ID with Apple Store, Apple Music, FaceTime or iMessage.

I have read all of the information under https://www.hackintosh-forum.d…=39-Nach-der-Installation
    but I am still not sure, if I understand everything correctly.

My questions:

1) I have two network cards on the motherboard, plus a separate wifi-card. I can't make my default LAN-card show as en0. How can I do it? Do I really need to have it as en0?
    2) I am not sure, if the Apple S/N I generate with Clover Configurator has to have a match, or is it OK, if the Apple Service Check says "We're sorry, the number is not valid, please try another number' ?
    3) How do I know that SMBIOS information is correct and full? Some fields in SMBIOS are empty, and I am not sure, what has to be inserted?

If my system is Ivy Bridge (3. Gen with i7-3770), which System Definition could I use? iMac14,1? (I have a 27" Display, but my SMBIOS currently shows a 21,5" Version)

EDIT: My ultimate goal is to be able to use Apple Store & Apple Music. iMessage/FaceTime are less important to me, but would certainly make a nice addition to the package.
    Any help would be highly appreciated :verneigen: and thank you once again for all your help and infos on this site. :danke:

--RYBA

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryba ()

• Answer to the first question:

Delete these two files: NetworkInterfaces.plist and preferences.plist
    You can find them here: Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/

Zum Verkauf geplant -> Board: GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK / CPU: i7-4790K / Grafikkarte: R280X / RAM: 16GB DDR3
    CNC Maschine (Apple Power Mac G5): Board: GA-Z77N-WiFi / CPU: i5-3570K / R280X / RAM: 16GB DDR3

Rechtschreibung, Grammatik, Satzzeichen, Textformatierung und manchmal auch ein Komma führen zu einer besseren Verständlichkeit ;) :D

• Have now the other problems / questions also done?

Zum Verkauf geplant -> Board: GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK / CPU: i7-4790K / Grafikkarte: R280X / RAM: 16GB DDR3
    CNC Maschine (Apple Power Mac G5): Board: GA-Z77N-WiFi / CPU: i5-3570K / R280X / RAM: 16GB DDR3

Rechtschreibung, Grammatik, Satzzeichen, Textformatierung und manchmal auch ein Komma führen zu einer besseren Verständlichkeit ;) :D

• Have now the other problems / questions also done?

Right. I picked some other bits of info around the forum, so the issue is now solved. Thanks!