Ozmosis for z77mxquoaos?

• Hi all -

I've been using a z77mn-quo-Aos motherboard with an i7-3770K and 32mb ram currently loaded with Yosemite as my DAW since I purchased thru Quo's Kickstarter release.

To make a long story short, I'm updating my bios to H2O.167x-MAS with the iMac 13,2 definition and, although I'm finding lots of copies patched for other motherboards, I can't seem to find a downloadable a specific copy for the z77mxquoaos. Could someone direct me to where I can find one? Apologies if it's here and I'm not seeing it...

best/thanks...Hopkins

• Hello and :welcome: !

I suggest you're looking for this download? Mod für das Z77MX-QUO-AOS

"Aber macOS ist manchmal eine Elb gewordene Vulkanette..."
    - Griven

Du hast dringende Fragen zur Installation deines Systems? Dann poste in einem themenverwandten Thread und [size=12]nutze die geballte Power des Forums anstelle meines Postfaches. Ich bin vielleicht Moderator, aber nicht allwissend oder unfehlbar - sondern moderiere Diskussionen

• Klar, HIER ist es

:hackintosh:

• Much thanks to you both! I installed the non-sierra version and only problem seems to be my ID/can't access App Store/iCloud and HDMI sound out to monitor which is great!!!!

I have another question which hopefully is just a quick one...I placed the Defaults13,2.plist in the EFI Oz directory and think I need to do a PRAM NVRAM reset to load it? One the other hand, I don't want to mess my installationn up either...

Best/thanks...Hopkins

• If you already have a working Defaults.plist, just do the NVRAM Reset and your AppStore, iCloud, iMessage should work again.
    In regards to HDMI-Audio, your DSDT has to be patched to enable that.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Yes, you need to reset your NVRAM to activate the defaults.plist. Without any information about your hardware it's difficult to predict problems with a changed SMBIOS...

- Griven

Du hast dringende Fragen zur Installation deines Systems? Dann poste in einem themenverwandten Thread und [size=12]nutze die geballte Power des Forums anstelle meines Postfaches. Ich bin vielleicht Moderator, aber nicht allwissend oder unfehlbar - sondern moderiere Diskussionen

• If You want to load any special kext or Defaults.plist from EFI You have to reset the PRam. Your P-List has to be put at EFI/EFI/Oz an has to be named as Defaults.plist..

:hackintosh:

• Wow and kewl! You all answered a few burning questions I've been pouring...much thanks again!

• You're welcome.

ThirdWordAntiSpam

- Griven

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt