Ozmosis Sm bios defaults

• Greetings,
    I run ozmosis latest version from you on my Z97 D3H with Nvidia 210 and 4th gen core i3 basic model processor. my need is i want to change the default plist fom given mac pro to imac 14.2 to which i have allthe needed datas such as MLB System s.no and so on. i request your help to guide me how to do it, is there any available cusomised default plist and where?. can i edit given default plist and by how?. Please help me.

This being my first communication in the site. my heart felt thanks and congratulation for the great and commendable work on Ozmosis
    Ram

• Welcome to this wonderful Hackintosh-Page! :welcome2:

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Welcome :welcome:

Gruß CrusadeGT

• Hello and :welcome: !

Running Ozmosis there is no defaults.plist. But it's possilbe to use one ;-)

Just modify the attached basic defaults.plist with TextEdit (or the editor of your choice) and move it afterwards to /EFI/OZ/ (on your EFI-partition/ESP). There is a German guide in our wiki: https://www.hackintosh-forum.d…-der-EFI-Partition-laden/ I'll try to to translate it if needed.

Dateien

"Aber macOS ist manchmal eine Elb gewordene Vulkanette..."
    - Griven

Du hast dringende Fragen zur Installation deines Systems? Dann poste in einem themenverwandten Thread und [size=12]nutze die geballte Power des Forums anstelle meines Postfaches. Ich bin vielleicht Moderator, aber nicht allwissend oder unfehlbar - sondern moderiere Diskussionen

• Hi nrchandar0100,
    welcome to our forum.
    :welcome2:

The Standard_Defaults.plist from the previous post contains some informations where to put values which you should gather from the Clover Configurator SMBIOS Wizard and the small app called Apple MAC Hack.
    They are in german, so try to see if you can figure out the needed contents and if you have any questions, don't bother to ask... ;)

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• griven

Hat das Label Erledigt hinzugefügt