OZMOSIS REQUEST THREAD / Ozmosis Anfragen [1. Beitrag beachten!]

• Weigern nicht, ich hab mir jetzt drei Nächte um die Ohren geschlagen und gebe an dieser Stelle auf. Meine Frau und Tochter sind schon genervt das ich so viel vorm Rechner hänge. xD

Und mit der VoodooHDA habe ich alle benötigten Kext im Rom so das ich nach der Installation nichts mehr anpassen muss. Finde ich persönlich bequemer. :)

• Kein Stress ;)

Ich mein ja nur, es gibt zu VoodooHDA deutlich bessere Alternativen: https://www.hackintosh-forum.d…%A4hlen-und-installieren/

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• Naja mit meinem VIA Codec ist die VoodooHDA die einfachste Lösung und funktioniert auch recht gut.

• Ok, wird gemacht... Soll das High Sierra fähig sein, oder nur Sierra?

@griven parseImageFile: Aptio capsule signature may become invalid after image modifications gibts ja bei ASUS häufiger... Das kann man einfach ignorieren, oder wie war das nochmal? Man muss dann halt über FlashBack flashen, oder?

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• High Sierra :) Und ich programmier den Chip eh extern mit nem SPI Flasher. ;) Kannste auch gerne als ROM oder BIN Speichern.

• Ich hätte das ROM soweit fertig... Ich warte aber erst noch auf eine kurze Rückmeldung von @griven, damit du dir nicht am ende dein Board zerschießt ;)

@Neozee Wie sieht es mit dem ACPIPatcher und KernextPatcher aus?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kuckkuck ()

• Keine sorge, sollte es nicht Booten flash ich es auf die jetzige Rom Zurück. ;)

(Edit)

Lief bisher problemlos ohne also muss nicht rein. :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Neozee ()

• @kuckkuck ja kannst Du ignorieren.

• Unfortunately no it won't work since there is not enough free space to place even the most needed modules into this rom image, sorry.

• Try this one and please report :)

Dateien

• EB089IMS.rom

(16,78 MB, 79 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

• kuckkuck
    my friend will thank you ... I have a problem that BIOS has disappeared in the cpu shut down vt-D .... an installation will appear apple and in 4 seconds restart ..... i need to go back to BIOS OC CPU ... very thanks for your help

• I cant really understand what you're trying to say... Did the BIOS flash work?

Whats that about vt-D?

• 1) Flash BIOS is OK
    2) After restart, the menu appears where you can select WIN or OSX installation
    3) install OSX and the Apple logo will appear
    4) After 4 seconds restart is done and it is still in the wheel

after your customization has disappeared the option of setting the CPU in bios (before editing there was this option) and I can not set the BIOS (https://www.hackintosh-forum.d…category=37-Installation- von-macOS) for a successful installation

• Could you send me a Backup of the BIOS that you had flashed before with all of your settings stored within? Then I can just add the necessary files for OS X High Sierra...

• So I returned the original BIOS and unfortunately there is no option to change the CPU settings .. :-(, there is some option to install OSX, this option was at MB:
    1. MSI
    2. Modell: MSI H81I
    3. Chipsatz: H81
    4. Bios Version: A6
    5. Bios Link: http://download.msi.com/bos_exe/mb/7851vA6.zip
    I can ask you about your modification to Ozmosis and how to install MSI Nightblade MI.
    Thank you in advance

• I don't get it... First of all which option are you talking about exactly? There are tons of CPU options in the BIOS. Probably you dont even have to change that specific setting to install OS X and it will also work without...

And why do you suddenly have a different motherboard?

• I have 2 motherboards MSI:
    The first one is the MSI Nightblade mI (for this I have your Ozmosis, but there is no option to set the CPU needed for Sierra installation and therefore restarts ... The CPU is i5-4460S and GK is the MSI geforce GTX 970) and the other is MSI H81I, he also needed Ozmosis for you, but I do not like Ozmosis but he does not like you (he does not have a menu and does not boot ... the Sierra installation will run but he can not run)